Sunday, May 31, 2009

This is your brain while 20 tabling turbos...

Stats between Thursday and Sunday:

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Network Filter
Frnak 564$0 $4 18%$128 -PokerStars5/28/2009 5/31/2009 SNG Only



I had a lot of practice multi-tabling the turbos.  I was able to recognize the swings and move on with a good mentality.  Sure, I made some donkish plays in some of thes structures that I'm not great at, but overall I'm happy with how I got through it all with a good bankroll to keep grinding with.
To be honest, the numbers for anything but the $2.20 180 mans are pretty weak if not negative.  The 180's saved my ass, so I'll be sure to put in more volume with the other tournaments, and hopefully my numbers will improve.

Today I played mainly 6.50's and a few $12's -- I'm very near Gold Star VIP level, and need to grind it out before midnight.  

Also my last session was the sickest of all:
$12 45 entrants - 1st
$6 45 entrants - 1st
$2 180 entrants - 1st
$2 180 entrants - 1st
#3 45 entrants - 5th

Disgusting.  I played well.  I only registered in the $12's in order to earn VPP's quicker, but then again it's not really worth risking the micro bankroll that I have, so I don't plan on pushing it much more.

The entire weekend was fun, during the highs and the lows.  It's nice to be grinding full time.  I do need to plan a day off soon which will probably be Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment